miércoles, 24 de noviembre de 2010

My Friend Zelote


I have a friend who is different, but is a nice person in his particular way.
People call him Zelote, he is a person of simple likes, loves music and reading, and also collects CD, Gi-joes, caps and books.

He is a lonely person and don’t trust in anybody just in his family and close friends, some people thing that he is antisocial, but the reality is that he don’t want to be hurt. He doesn’t like crowded places, he loves walk and meditate, and also he loves the adventure and the rural places.

He is a baby writer, a one year poet, a preacher and a teacher.
He has his look, but he has been chancing thought the years, but he has his tattoos that represent his faith and love for God.
We have a lot of friends in common and a lot of memories to about lost and won battles.

What more can I said about my friend, I’m very proud of him, he is faithful, passionate, and have a lot of courage.
Maybe he also has to chance something’s like his behavior, but I know his heart and I can put the hands in the fire for him. I’m pretty sure that he has a heart for God with his ups and downs.

God is working in him and I know that he fight until the end and reach the dreams of his heart.
And I’m very sure that in the end God say to my friend “good work my beloved one”.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario