miércoles, 24 de noviembre de 2010

My Father


My father is very special and I don’t chance him for anything, God gave me this father and I’m very proud of him.

My father is very special, he isn’t the kind of father that works in an office, is intellectual and most of the time never do up anything in the house.
He also isn’t a father of the old school, he is different just different.
I remember his stories when he was young and fight against five or six people alone and always win, because he studied Karate.

I don’t blame him for not be a kindness person and also inexpressive, is maybe because he never had an example of father and he try to do his best effort and also try to learn in the way. But with the years he has chance a lot, but he is still a person who doesn’t like express his feelings.
But if you know him better you notice that this is only his shield for not be hurt just like me.

Maybe he never says “love you” but he sometimes expresses his feelings buying something’s for me and my sister and also fall in pay the bills sometimes ,but my Mom has all under control.

He has his vices like everyone, but nowadays he is going to the church and he try to let his vices and I know that with the help of God he will win.

My father is the kind of person who likes to do everything for himself just like MacGyver and he can fix almost everything and he never give up, I need to learn that to.

He is also a great chef and experiment with a lot of different kind of foods.
Well there are so many things to say about my father, but sometimes the words never are enough to describe the person who you love.

I found my way and grow up, but all that I am because of my fathers, sometimes I am like a black sheep, but they always support and help to me.

My dad is the best and maybe like him I don’t like show my feelings but I know that he know that I love him with all my heart and yes I admire him and like I said I’m very proud of be his son.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario