viernes, 23 de septiembre de 2011

Trip to Huayacundo Arma


My fourth missionary trip was one of the best I have had to live, wonderful things happened and I was privileged to be part of a team of missionaries with a big heart for the cause.

We were in a district called Huayacundo Arma in the province of Huaytara in the department of Huancavelica. Huayacundo is a relatively small town with a population of just over 400 people where most people spend working on the farms and many of its inhabitants emigrated to Ica or Lima and return from time to time to Huayacundo.

People are friendly, open to hear the message of God and with a thirst to learn new things, they always ask questions and this reflect their hunger for the truth

I remember a boy named Bryan with who I could establish a beautiful friendship. He asked about United States before the World Trade Center and also was able to give me a complete description of a book.

And, what can I tell about the Missionaries?, were a real family, united with a passion for what they did and committed to their work and integrate with such dedication to the people who helped in what they could, they had no fear of staining hands and even ate the food of the place which I have not seen done by other missionaries.

In summary this has been one of the best trips that have participated in, made friends, met people who really worth it and had the opportunity to go to a place with wonderful people like few others and best the of all, the Word of God was shared and planted in the hearts of people.

With all my heart I can say that I love to go back to Huayacundo Arma as often as possible and visit friends once you leave there.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario